On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, I’m joined by a student of mine, Allison George, to talk about how she markets her family’s golf course with Facebook ads.
In 2015, Allison was voted as the “8th Most Innovative Person in the Golf Industry” by Golf, Inc. Magazine.
Allison’s golf course is outside of Des Moines, Iowa and for years she did the traditional methods of local marketing like radio, TV, and Groupon.
Until she found and started testing Facebook ads, that is…
She now ONLY markets on Facebook which has allowed her to cut her local marketing budget by tens of thousands of dollars.
One thing I love about Allison is she is completely self-taught and she’s successful because of her mindset and willingness to try new things.
Today we dive into the Facebook ad campaigns that Allison runs for her golf course, and we’re going to break down two in particular:
- One where she spent just $100 on Facebook ads and did over $50K in revenue.
- And another campaign where she spent $500 on Facebook ads and brought in over $150K in revenue, fully booking her event space with weddings for the year.
We dive into her strategies, her offers, her targeting, the objectives she uses, how she tracks the success, why she builds her email list and how she leverages that email list, and more…
What I really want you to listen for today is how Allison crafts her offers.
Yes, her goal is to bring in revenue, but she’s also trying to build trust and relationships with her local target audience. And she does this in a way that most local businesses wouldn’t think about. And you’re going to hear exactly how she does that.
On the Show Today You’ll Also Learn:
- Why Facebook ads is a such a great way for her to track returns (and market to a very specific audience)
- How using Facebook ads and coupon codes to sell vouchers has worked for Allison
- Ways in which she’s trying to stay ahead of the curve in her marketing efforts
- The importance of offering tips and tricks in your email follow-up sequence
- How Allison is now teaching and providing content to fellow golf course owners to push their marketing efforts forward
HOW LOCAL BUSINESSES CAN INCREASE LEADS & SALES WITH FACEBOOK ADS (WHILE CUTTING YOUR MARKETING BUDGET)
If You’re a Local Business Looking for a More Cost-Effective Way to Consistently Attract Qualified Leads & Customers to Your Business,
THIS Free Online Training is For You!
I’m going to be teaching the exact 4-step formula for creating a CONSISTENT flow of leads and customers every week with Facebook ads.
We’re going to talk about offers, targeting, and I’ve got lots of case studies for you that you can you learn from and model.
I’ll be doing 3 live online training classes starting on Wednesday, July 26th. I’m going to do 2 on Wednesday, the 26th and one on Thursday the 27th.
To register, go to rickmulready.com/fbadslocal or if you are in the US, you can text the word “localtraining” to 44222 and you can register right over your phone.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!