If you have a Facebook ads business or want to start one at some point, you’re going to love this episode of The Art of Paid Traffic.
Joining me on today’s episode is my friend Amanda Bond (aka – “Bond”), who is a Facebook ads strategist and owner of an extremely successful business managing Facebook ads for others.
You’ll hear how she’s become one of the more sought-after Facebook ad managers around – and she does zero marketing of her service.
Bond’s actually one of the few people I would trust running my own ads.
She shares the story about the success she had with her first local event (these results are amazing!) and how it led to the creation of her current business.
Hear how she went from being terrified to price her services at first, to now only working with her ideal clients…
Bond describes what she did when first scaling her business, along with the need that she filled when she hired her first team member.
After listening to this episode, it’s not hard to understand why after 125 episodes of the podcast, this might be my favorite one to date.
You’ll Also Learn In This Episode:
- How to avoid being the bottleneck of your own success.
- How Bond had to work through her own insecurities to successfully scale her business
- We talk about When starting a FB ads business, people feel that have to take any client. Amanda shares how she got to the point where she’s only working with people that fit her ideal client.
- Why Amanda was terrified to price her Facebook ads services (it didn’t feel like work so she didn’t feel qualified to charge the rates she was hearing).
- How she was able to show appreciation to her loyal clients while still increasing her rates significantly
- How she determined her company’s values and how that has helped her identify her ideal clients going forward
- She’s clearly identified what role she wants to play in her business in the future (and how she is building up the support to get there)
- Her step-by-step strategy and process when she starts working with a client
- What’s working well for her right now from a Facebook ads perspective
- And a LOT more…
5 Steps to Creating a Profitable Facebook Ads Business
Go From Making $165/month Per Client to Over $2,000/month Per Client Like Kerry & Others
If you’re interested in managing Facebook ads for other businesses, whether this is something you want to start as a side hustle while you’re building your own online business, maybe you want to manage ads full time as your business…
…you may already be really good at Facebook ads and now want to create a business out of it but you’re not sure how to start the business and get clients…
I want to invite you to a brand new free online training that’s taking place on March 1st and 2nd:
I’m doing 3 live trainings starting on Wednesday, March 1st at 9am PST.
I’m also doing one at 5pm PST Wednesday the 1st and then another live one the next day, Thursday, March 2nd at 12pm PST.
Depending on when you’re listening to this episode, this is next week!
These are all going to be the same trainings, with different Q&A of course, so choose a day and time that works best for you. You don’t have to attend all 3 unless of course you want to!
In the live training, you’re going to learn:
- The simple formula for attracting and closing a CONSISTENT stream of IDEAL clients with budget to spend and that Won’t Drain the Life Out of You
- How to have your Facebook ads business up and running & PROFITABLE within 30 days (or MASSIVELY scale it)
- Discover how one Facebook ads manager went from a monthly retainer of $165 to $2,000+ within a year, while raising 3 kids.
- How one Facebook ads manager got his first client BEFORE even learning Facebook ads and has now generated over $1.5M in revenue for his clients
To reserve your spot on one of the free trainings, go to rickmulready.com/adsbusiness.
You’ll be to choose a date and time that works best for you.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Check out Amanda’s work: www.TheAdStrategist.com/Start
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!