In today’s AOPT episode, we’re continuing our discussion about sales funnels but this time from a copywriting perspective. Specifically, how to be consistent in your messaging within your funnels.
And to share with you his expertise in this is Steve Erl who is a copywriter at a company called GameChanger Profits.
We focus a lot today on webinar sales funnels but the copywriting concepts and ideas we discuss are relevant to any sales funnel.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The 3 things you need to focus on when thinking about how to be consistent with your marketing and messaging
- One of the biggest mistakes people make when creating an email sequence leading up to a webinar
- In a webinar lead-up email sequence, how to balance the introduction to you and your business along with the anticipation about your upcoming webinar
- The difference between how you approach your messaging for a live webinar vs. an automated webinar
- What topics you should focus on in your webinar follow-up email series
- 3 things you can do right now to improve your copywriting and make your message more consistent
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Reserve a free spot for Rick’s Facebook Ads for Beginners: How to Create Killer Facebook Ads On Less Than $10 A Day webinar: fbadsfornewbies.com/webinar
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.