On The Art of Paid Traffic today Neil Patel joins me to talk about a bunch of different paid traffic strategies including:
- email marketing
- how to create epic content more quickly
- the importance of long term customer value
- up-selling and cross-selling and more…
He helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom grow their revenue. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web. Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
In Today’s Episode You’ll Learn
- Neil’s tips for being a content creation machine, Neil writes almost 17,000 words a week so he shares how he does that
- Why email marketing is so important to your business
- When someone joins your email list, what some of the things are that you can do to ensure they continue getting your emails and they don’t go into spam or other weird folders in Gmail
- The simplest way to use email segmentation in your business
- Copywriting strategies that’ll improve your conversions, including what kind of headlines get the best open rates
- We also talk about the right way to up-sell and cross-sell in your business that’s not scammy.
- Neil shares how they used webinars to grow Kissmetrics
- And we also talk about calculating and the importance of knowing your long term customer value.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Reserve a free spot for Rick’s Facebook Ads for Beginners: How to Create Killer Facebook Ads On Less Than $10 A Day webinar: fbadsfornewbies.com/webinar
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.