In this episode of The Art of Paid Traffic podcast, I take you behind-the-scenes and break down our latest Facebook ads launch.
We just wrapped up the launch of my brand new program, The FB ADmanager, and it blew away my expectations on every front.
So today on the podcast today I thought I’d share with you the lessons I learned during the launch, specifically around our Facebook ad campaigns and what we did that allowed them to perform so well.
I’ll also share a few general things we did this time that I felt made a huge difference in the success of the launch.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why taking the time to identify and be crystal clear about our three audience avatars BEFORE running any Facebook ads was critical to our ads success.
- The exact ad copy and images used to speak directly to our target audiences.
- The reason audience size is so important. What’s the ideal range and why it’ll differ for warm and cold traffic…
- How we scaled our Facebook ads campaigns without ruining our good results.
- The way we used Facebook Messenger ads in the launch and achieved an unbelievable ROI on them
- How we segmented people from the webinar registration page which resulted in the highest webinar show up rates (and engagement) we’ve had in over a year
- And a lot more…
Also in today’s episode, I get a bit personal and share how a recent family emergency has given me more perspective and clarity of purpose for what I do.
Thanks for listening…
Screenshots of Ads Mentioned in Today’s Episode
How we segmented people on the webinar registration page:
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!