On Episode #114 of The Art of Paid Traffic, my friend and business coach James Wedmore is making a return appearance to dive deep on a topic I know a ton of people struggle with…
…how to create and sell high-converting offers.
Since almost the very beginning of my entrepreneurial journey, I’ve been working with James as my coach — and we’ve focused a ton on creating and communicating offers that convert.
During our conversation, you’ll see how focusing on this topic is really what’s allowed me grow and scale my business to where it is today.
I’m super pumped to have James back on the show, because the guy is a master when it comes to putting together a clear, actionable plan.
And not just any plan.
A plan you can actually follow to achieve real results in your business.
It’s why James has played a big role in helping a ton of today’s most successful entrepreneurs and online marketers take their success to a whole new level.
The stuff James and I cover in this episode has the power to totally simplify process of growing and scaling your business with high-converting offers. You may even want to listen to this one a couple of times because it’s absolutely packed with value. I can’t wait to share it with you!
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- All the essential pieces of a high-converting offer
- How James helped me gain clarity and develop a plan I could follow to grow and scale my business
- Several examples of how some of today’s most successful business owners have developed and sold high-converting offers
- Why your customers have the answers about the high-converting offer you should create
- Which offers are easiest to sell and which are easiest to scale
- The thing most people are missing when it comes to creating and communicating high-converting offers
- And a LOT more…
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Book: The E-Myth Revisited
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!