Want to be a better copywriter? You’re going to love this episode.
On today’s episode of the Art of Paid Traffic is Joanna Wiebe, co-founder of copyhackers.com. Copyhackers is all about helping you write more persuasive, believable and usable copy so you can boost your website & email conversion rates.
And that’s the type of copywriting we’re going to talk about today – conversion copywriting. As you’ll hear in the episode today, Joanna is a master at it.
What I loved about the conversation with Joanna is that the strategies and lessons you’re about to learn are relevant whether you’re writing ad copy, email marketing, or copy for your landing page or sales page.
Joanna breaks down how to be a better copywriter from a strategic level but then also gets into the tactics and tricks for implementing the strategies.
Your words are directly tied to your business’s success… or its failure.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What’s the first thing you should do before even starting to write your copy.
- Why writing in your own voice might not be the most effective strategy for your copywriting.
- The concept of Amazon review mining and how it can help you get inside the heads of your target audience.
- What eaves dropping has to do with being a great copywriter.
- The secret to great headlines.
- If someone doesn’t want to write copy themselves, what they should look for when hiring a good copywriter.
- What copywriting resources Joanna recommends for people to check out if they want to improve their copywriting skills.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.