On today’s Art of Paid Traffic episode we’re talking all about copywriting and email marketing with Neville Medhora.
Neville’s an entrepreneur who writes at nevblog.com and kopywritingkourse.com where he’s also the founder of a great copywriting course aptly named the Kopywriting Kourse. He’s also done a lot of copywriting for appsumo.com where he’s a minority owner.
In Today’s Episode You’ll Learn
- The copywriting triggers that make people buy
- The #1 thing you MUST remember when you’re writing any kind of copy
- Neville shares his formula for great email copy including his top 3 tips for writing better copy
- What percentage of your email marketing should be content and value vs. selling
- He gives specific examples of how he would approach email marketing for different niches
- And he shares the best resource he’s ever come across that will make you a better copywriter
Also I do want to want to give you a heads-up there is swearing in the episode today so just be aware of that. If you’re listening with kids around or at work, you may want to put some ear buds in.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Neville’s blog: nevblog.com
Neville’s Kopywriting Kourse: kopywritingkourse.com/steal
The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America’s Top Copywriters by Joseph Sugarman
Reserve a free spot for Rick’s Facebook Ads for Beginners: How to Create Killer Facebook Ads On Less Than $10 A Day webinar: fbadsfornewbies.com/webinar
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.