On the podcast today, I’m trying something I’ve not done yet on the show…
This is an encore of one of the most requested episodes we’ve done yet on the show.
Episode 126 is an interview with my friend and former student, Robb Bailey, who has built a very successful Facebook ads agency for himself — an agency that specializes in managing Facebook ads in the fitness niche.
And as you’ll hear during my talk with Robb, he works with niche businesses within the fitness niche.
Robb’s been in the online marketing world for over a decade and he spent nine of those years running, what he calls, a “jack-of-all-trades” marketing agency.
He and his team offered everything from SEO to blog writing to marketing automation — you name it.
But as you’ll hear Robb explain on the show, offering tons of services to tons of clients in tons of industries can lead to, well….a ton of stress.
This year, he finally decided to niche down and focus on solving a specific problem for businesses in a specific industry. Now, he runs a successful Facebook Ads agency that serves businesses in the health and fitness industries.
Whether you manage Facebook ads for clients or not, you’ve got to hear the smart strategies Robb used to optimize the profitability of his ads management business while prioritizing top-notch results for his clients.
It’s some seriously good stuff.
Still, the biggest reason I can’t wait for you to listen to this episode is because Robb talks a lot about how niching down in business has allowed him to level up his happiness in life.
It’s a show with the kind of value that, frankly, speaks for itself.
I hope you’ll agree.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Robb’s initial client acquisition strategy when he started his Facebook ads agency
- How Robb charged new clients for his Facebook Ads services
- Why niching down is a game-changer for business owners today
- What’s allowed Robb to actually interview potential clients and pick and choose who he wants to work with
- How Robb is able to offer a money-back guarantee on his services
- The value you can gain by looking at offers from similar businesses as you’re setting up Facebook ad campaigns
- Why video can be the difference between a home run Facebook ads campaign and a complete strikeout
- The importance of a follow up sales sequence and how to set one up so it works with your Facebook ads strategy
- And a lot more…
5 Steps to Creating a Profitable Facebook Ads Business
Go From Making $165/month Per Client to Over $2,000/month Per Client Like Kerry & Others
If you’re interested in managing Facebook ads for other businesses, whether this is something you want to start as a side hustle while you’re building your own online business, maybe you want to manage ads full time as your business…
…you may already be really good at Facebook ads and now want to create a business out of it but you’re not sure how to start the business and get clients…
I want to invite you to a brand new free online training that’s taking place on March 1st and 2nd:
I’m doing 3 live trainings starting on Wednesday, March 1st at 9am PST.
I’m also doing one at 5pm PST Wednesday the 1st and then another live one the next day, Thursday, March 2nd at 12pm PST.
Depending on when you’re listening to this episode, this is next week!
These are all going to be the same trainings, with different Q&A of course, so choose a day and time that works best for you. You don’t have to attend all 3 unless of course you want to!
In the live training, you’re going to learn:
- The simple formula for attracting and closing a CONSISTENT stream of IDEAL clients with budget to spend and that Won’t Drain the Life Out of You
- How to have your Facebook ads business up and running & PROFITABLE within 30 days (or MASSIVELY scale it)
- Discover how one Facebook ads manager went from a monthly retainer of $165 to $2,000+ within a year, while raising 3 kids.
- How one Facebook ads manager got his first client BEFORE even learning Facebook ads and has now generated over $1.5M in revenue for his clients
To reserve your spot on one of the free trainings, go to rickmulready.com/adsbusiness.
You’ll be to choose a date and time that works best for you.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Check out Robb on Facebook: Facebook.com/RobbBailey
Want contact Robb? Text him at: 619-202-8441
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!