“The riches are in the niches…”
If you’ve been in the online marketing or entrepreneurship space for any length of time, then you’re probably pretty familiar with this phrase. Or at least some variation of it.
By now most of us have heard industry leaders suggest that “niching down” (or focusing on solving a specific problem for a super specific target market) is the key to success.
I feel like this idea comes up as a key piece of advice both to brand new entrepreneurs who are just starting out, and to more experienced business owners who are looking to take things to the next level.
And that’s one of the reasons I know this week’s podcast episode has the potential to be a real game-changer for people.
On Episode #111 of The Art of Paid Traffic, I talk with my friend and former student, Robb Bailey.
Robb’s been in the online marketing world for over a decade and he spent nine of those years running, what he calls, a “jack-of-all-trades” marketing agency.
He and his team offered everything from SEO to blog writing to marketing automation — you name it.
But as you’ll hear Robb explain on the show, offering tons of services to tons of clients in tons of industries can lead to, well….a ton of stress.
This year, he finally decided to niche down and focus on solving a specific problem for businesses in a specific industry. Now, he runs a successful Facebook Ads agency that serves businesses in the health and fitness industries.
Whether you manage Facebook ads for clients or not, you’ve got to hear the smart strategies Robb used to optimize the profitability of his ads management business while prioritizing top-notch results for his clients.
It’s some seriously good stuff.
Still, the biggest reason I can’t wait for you to listen to this episode is because Robb talks a lot about how niching down in business has allowed him to level up his happiness in life.
It’s a show with the kind of value that, frankly, speaks for itself.
I hope you’ll agree.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Robb’s initial client acquisition strategy when he started his Facebook ads agency
- How Robb charged new clients for his Facebook Ads services
- Why niching down is a game-changer for business owners today
- What’s allowed Robb to actually interview potential clients and pick and choose who he wants to work with
- How Robb is able to offer a money-back guarantee on his services
- The value you can gain by looking at offers from similar businesses as you’re setting up Facebook ad campaigns
- Why video can be the difference between a home run Facebook ads campaign and a complete strikeout
- The importance of a follow up sales sequence and how to set one up so it works with your Facebook ads strategy
- And a lot more…
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Check out Robb on Facebook: Facebook.com/RobbBailey
Want to contact Robb? Text him at: 619-202-8441
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!