On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, we dive into proven copywriting strategies that convert with Ryan Johnson.
Ryan is a brand and content strategist and also the head of editorial for Ramit Sethi at I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
I met Ryan in July in Portland, OR and after spending an hour with him, I quickly saw why he’s one of the most respected people in the copywriting space, especially when the focus is on creating copy for a consistent brand and content message within your business.
Here’s a taste of what people have to say about Ryan:
“It’s rare to meet someone who can write so well — and be so strategic — as you are. Your ability to visualize the exact experience a reader is going through — including the words, the tone, the frequency, even the invisible threads — is phenomenal. Your copy is f#@$*&^ good. And the way you deconstructed and quickly improved the launch outline was amazingly impressive.” — Ramit Sethi, I Will Teach You To Be Rich
“This is great stuff, Ryan, and I think you’re dead-on on 99% of it.” – Ryan Deiss, Idea Incubator / Traffic & Conversion Summit
“Ryan, your writing is so good that I’ve been struggling to find a way to express how awed I am by what you sent me. It’s amazing.” – Andrew Warner, Mixergy
I also announce a NEW scholarship winner for my FB ADvantage Facebook ads training program. It’s kind of a funny story for why I’m announcing a new winner and I explain what happened here today.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Ryan breaks down how he recommends setting up a launch — from the email copy, the ads, the sales pages, landing pages, etc.
- What’s the very first thing someone should consider when they sit down to write copy? Ryan talks about the framework he recommends working within.
- What are some big mistakes novice copywriters make and how to avoid them.
- Tips for writing headlines that convert.
- Strategies for writing in your own voice.
- How writing copy for an ad is different from writing copy on a landing page.
- Copywriting resources Ryan recommends if you want to improve your copywriting skills.
There is GOLD here in this conversation with Ryan! Enjoy…
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Ryan’s website: ryanwjohnson.com
Eugene Schwartz: Breakthrough Advertising
Rick’s flagship training program: The FB ADvantage – enrollment closes on September 4th at 11:59pm PST.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.