My guest on the show today calls herself one of my star students, and I definitely agree! Kaity Griffin successfully scaled an e-commerce business using Google Ads. That’s when she realized she was more passionate about the Google Ads side of the business, which she says engaged both the creative and data-driven sides of her brain.
Kaity sold her e-commerce business and moved to a well-known Google Ads agency in Melbourne, Australia. After her second child was born, she realized she had a desire to start her own business. Fast forward to today, and she is now an expert in Google AdWords and has built a multiple six-figure business in a short amount of time, all while having two kids under five.
Kaity runs a successful Google AdWords agency and has launched her course teaching Google Ads. She is a “mum” who is very protective of her time and only works three days a week so she can be fully present with her kids. Kaity reveals her big WHY (her family), which is the filter for everything she does in her business. I think many of you will relate to Kaity’s story, where she dives into how she has created a successful, streamlined business that she loves.
If you are an online expert and you’re looking for help to take your online business to the next level, I invite you to apply for my accelerator mastermind and coaching program. This program is for online experts such as coaches, consultants, and online educators who have already had success in their business, but are ready to take it to the next level. My accelerator program is by application only, so if you are interested, head to https://rickmulready.com/accelerator.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn About:
- How Kaity started a business at an early age
- Determining if you’re ready to jump from agency work to starting your own business
- Realizing that the perfect time to build your course is now
- Taking the hybrid approach to course creation
- Using a simple strategy to grow your email list quickly
- Structuring your day and week to balance work and family life
- Prioritizing your marriage while focusing on your business
- Shifting your mindset while working through a crisis
- Dealing with the struggles of having family and friends misjudge you
- Doubling down on what’s working in your business
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like:
How to Grow and Engage a Facebook Group w/ Jamie Sears
How To Be An Honest Marketer w/ Tarzan Kay
Mind Management Is As Important As Hand Washing w/ Kris Plachy
BONUS: Should You Be Selling Right Now?