On today’s show I’m sharing three Facebook ads updates that you need to know about, and I’ll be revealing how to solve two big challenges that local businesses are facing with their Facebook ads.
Even if you’re not a local business, you’ll want to check out what I have to say about these challenges, as they’re still very much relevant and applicable to online businesses using Facebook to market products and services.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What the new Facebook ads “Landing Page Views” optimization feature is all about and why it’s important to you
- A big time Facebook ads update that improves the performance of your “conversion” campaigns – and how you can use it to improve the performance of your Facebook ad campaigns
- How the improved Facebook ads algorithm is affecting Lookalike Audiences, and why you should definitely be testing 2-4% Lookalikes in addition to 1% ones
- How to reach MORE of your potential audience when retargeting warm and hot audiences, and also in smaller local markets.
- How to track conversions offline events when you can’t place the Facebook pixel, and much more!
And sneak peek into next week’s episode…
Joel Klettke of Business Casual Copywriting will be joining me to talk about improving your copywriting.
Joel is a conversion-focused copywriter and strategist who’s worked with clients like HubSpot, WP Engine, Safelite and Ion Interactive.
If you’re looking to write better copy (that converts) for your ads, landing pages, emails and more, then you’re not going to want to miss what Joel he has to share with listeners.
Free Upcoming Online Training For Local Businesses
If you’re a Local Business looking for a more cost-effective way to CONSISTENTLY attract qualified leads & customers to your business, this free online training is for you!
Here’s what you’ll be learning:
I’m going to be teaching the exact 4-step formula for creating a CONSISTENT flow of leads and customers every week with Facebook ads.
We’re going to talk about offers, targeting, and I’ve got lots of case studies for you that you can you learn from and model.
I’ll be doing 3 live online training classes starting on Wednesday, July 26th…
Wednesday, July 26th @ 9am PST
Wednesday, July 26th @ 4pm PST
Thursday, July 27th @ 12pm PST
To register for a day/time that works best for you, click here:
Or if you are in the US, you can text “localtraining” to 44222 and you can register right over your phone.
See ya there!
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!