On today’s show I’ll be sharing with you 4 must have custom audiences that you should absolutely be using in your Facebook ads arsenal to market your business on Facebook.
We’ll be getting into things like how I specifically define custom audiences and where they fit into your Facebook ads strategy.
We’ll talk about how to strategically use them to do things like increase engagement, grow your email list, get more customers and sales and increase the lifetime value of your customer.
I also have some tips and tactics for getting better results with your custom audiences, so you’ll have plenty of things to test out and try right away in your business after listening to this episode!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- The real power of Facebook advertising and the role that using custom audiences plays in maximizing your results on the platform
- How I met my wife, what it has in common with custom audiences and why this applies to your business
- What business is really about (hint: it’s not just about “likes” and “shares”)
- A basic step that a lot of people are skipping before even starting to use custom audiences
- Why you should be spending money to target people who are already on your email list
- What to consider in order to stay within Facebook custom audience and privacy policies
- How to target visitors to your website in different ways and why it’s a good idea to be tracking the customer journey
- Ways to use Facebook Messenger to re-target and where we like to use this strategy in our business
- Facebook video strategies, a bonus strategy for people doing e-commerce, the next steps to take and more!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Facebook Pixel Helper (Chrome Extension)
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!