Today I’m excited to be talking about how to systematize your online business so that you can not only scale it, but also to be able to take time away from your business. The key though is for you to be able to do this and still generate revenue while you’re away – and not have everything in your business fall apart! Joining me to share her expertise in this area is Sarah Noked, who’s an expert in helping online business owners scale their businesses using things like automation, systems, processes and team building.
In this episode, we dive deep into the 5 ways to use systems and teams to scale your online business, what a “virtual office” is, and why it’s a must have in your business. Sarah reveals the tools and strategies she uses in her own business, and so much more.
Regardless of where you are at in your business right now, I’m certain that you are going to hear something today that you can immediately implement into your own business so that you can take a step away – and still have it flourish!
My brand new live training on Facebook Pixels is happening March 23rd! This workshop is more for someone who is basic to intermediate, not advanced, and you won’t want to miss what I have to teach in this one. For all the details and to sign up, visit https://rickmulready.com/pixelworkshop.
I also have exciting changes coming for my next Accelerator Mastermind, and you can apply today at https://rickmulready.com/accelerator!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What an Online Business Manager (or “OBM”) is and the important role this person plays in an online business
- The reasons that being an OBM resonated so much with Sarah and how she got her start in the industry
- Why a “virtual office” and systems are must haves for any online business, and where to start getting them in place
- When Sarah feels is the best time to hire, and what’s holding back a lot of business owners from bringing on team members to support them
- The power of automation and her favorite things to automate in her own business
- What mindset is required to delegate and what to look for when hiring the right people for the jobs
- How you’ll know when you’re ready to step away from your business and to take time away
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Becoming an Online Business Manager by Tina Forsyth
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!