Do you ever hear about a 6-figure launch and wonder how in the world they pulled that off? Or how you could start making money like that?
We are lucky enough to have Kerry Egeler here today to tell us how he went from a live webinar launch with zero sales, to a 6-figure live webinar launch in just a few months. His secret? Learning from his mistakes and continuing to test new ideas. We’re discussing job security, the ups and downs of live webinar launches, mindset changes, and investing in yourself.
Kerry Egeler is an online entrepreneur and founder of Shirt School, an online course and community that helps online T-shirt and apparel sellers grow and scale their business.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How you can be in control of your job security
- The value in recognizing when something isn’t sustainable
- How a shift in mindset can change everything
- The power of confidence
- How we learn and move on from our “failures”
- What it looks like to take a live webinar launch to evergreen
- How to make your live webinars as successful as possible
- How Kerry improved a live webinar in just five hours
- The value of looking at your numbers to make decisions about your business
- Why investing in yourself is a game-changer
I love hearing from accelerator students and learning about the amazing things they are doing in their businesses. I am amazed how quickly Kerry learns and grows. It took me years to learn what he’s mastered in just a few months.
If you are an online course creator or coach and you’re averaging at least $5K a month in your online business, but now you’re feeling stuck and unsure what to do next, then I want to invite you to apply for my accelerator coaching program.
Accelerator is a 12-month coaching program for online experts who want to take the guesswork out of optimizing and accelerating the growth of their online business. To learn more or to apply, go to www.rickmulready.com/accelerator.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!