Wicked Awesome Media (WAM) is looking to add its next rockstar to our team!
We are looking for a part-time virtual (work from home) Accountability/Success Coach for our online coaching programs.
For payroll purposes, applicants must be US or Canada based.
This person will guide and support our members, and hold them accountable for their success, as they go through our online business growth programs.
This is an employed, salaried position, with the hope that you’ll progress to full-time if we are a mutual fit.
This is an awesome role for a person who wants to work with people and help them succeed. Candidates must display high energy, exceptional organization and the ability to communicate in a clear and succinct way.
Ideal candidates will have business and or coaching experience (athletic, business, etc) and can demonstrate the ability to confidently convey feedback and direction in a non-emotional, yet supportive way. Must love systems and enjoy finding ways to consistently innovate for improved results.
Must be able to facilitate connected conversations, and relationship building skills are a must. Communication skills both written and verbal will be an important key determining factor for success.
Must be willing to invest heavily in going through our programs and become an expert in the models and systems we teach.
We are open to individuals who have sold a business of their own in the past or have had career experience that lends itself well to the key requirements of this role.
At WAM, we don’t hold you accountable for simply doing the work, but rather for the results you create. You’ll always know exactly if you’re winning or not.
- Conducting a specific number of 30 minute accountability calls with members of our programs daily/weekly/monthly
- Host weekly live (Zoom) office hours in our private group to answer questions and support members on implementation of the program
- Proactively reaching out to each of your members 3x per month minimum for text check ins + scheduling for next hot seat and accountability call
- Learn Member Portal inside and out
- Review 2-3 trainings per day in the Member Site until complete then continue again
- Weekly documentation, tracking and measuring on progress of each member you spoke to and team
communication around next steps
- Scheduling members for laser session with Rick or other team coaches as necessary.
- Soliciting feedback and escalating questions concerns and feedback
- Yielding consistent referrals and introductions to new potential clients from existing ones
- Coming up with innovative ideas, suggestions and proactive actions for growth of the role/program/business
You will be in line with our values:
If we say we’re going to do something, we do it. We follow-through on what we say and are doing, we keep to deadlines and see things through to completion. We take 100% responsibility for your actions and aren’t into blaming others.
- Creative Problem Solver
We are creative problem solvers and thinkers and aren’t afraid to take initiative when we have ideas we think will help the business. We are resourceful, willing to make suggestions, seek out new ideas while coming to the table with new ideas and are outside-the-box thinkers.
- Ability to Adjust + Adapt
Our business is one that moves quickly and stuff just, well, can come up that we don’t expect. So we adjust, adapt and move on while laughing about the lessons we’re learning. We believe that everything is possible.
- Service to Our Customers
We realize that without our customers, we don’t have a business. We realize that our customers are helping us create a bigger impact in the world. We work hard to make our customers feel valued, respected and appreciated.
- Fun/Team Player
It’s pretty damn cool that we get to work from wherever on our laptops while helping people grow their business and improve their lives. So, finding the fun in everything we’re doing, even when things might seem tough, is our default. And, we don’t take it personally and get upset if someone jumps in to help us out with a project.
If you think this may be the right fit for you – then let’s do this!
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the below, with your assessment results from #2 & #3, via email to [email protected].
(Please include the word “coffee” in the subject line of your email so we know you’re paying attention)
- PDF of your resume
- Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type. You can take the assessment here if you don’t know it.
- Take the DISC assessment here
- A short video telling us why you think you’d be a good fit for this role (We will not review videos longer than 3 minutes).
- Responses missing any of the above will be immediately disqualified.