Today’s strategy session is with Amanda Genther, who is best known for creating custom sales page design for people launching online courses, membership sites, higher-ticket group coaching and mastermind groups. Amanda is in a bit of a transition phase, as she’s trying to decide which direction to go in next in her business. As you’ll hear in this episode, she’s got no shortage of options to consider!
Amanda breaks down each of the paths she could go take next, including focusing a course that she’s launched in the past, growing her membership site, restarting her “done-for-you” services work with individual clients, and she has even thought about designing templates for her clients.
Of all of the options that Amanda is considering, there are definitely ones that I like better than the others, and I give her my thoughts on each. One of the options is something that could be considered “easy money”, but it’s not what is going to move the needle for what Amanda really wants to do long-term, so I share with her what I would do instead, complete with a detailed launch strategy to set herself up success.
By the end of this call Amanda commits to this strategy, and I believe that by committing to just one thing and really focusing on it, that’s when things are going to completely change for her and her business. If you are an entrepreneur who isn’t sure which way to go next, what I cover today can help give you clarity as well going forward.
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them now by the end of this year, December 31st, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How Amanda’s course launches to date have fared, complete with revenue breakdowns, pricing strategy, webinar stats and more
- What blocks she has around launching her online program, and how it’s been contributing to the confusion she’s felt
- How her membership site has done to date, the simple launch strategy she’s used for it, and the feedback she’s been getting from her members
- The way that Amanda’s one-on-one client work is holding her back, even though it looks to be “easy money”
- What is the number one problem her audience is having with sales pages, and an upsell that she could offer them to help solve it
- Why I feel that Amanda doesn’t need to just talk about sales pages (it’s ok to pivot!), and what she can do to easily overcome the two main objections that buyers will have
- Who she’s targeting now with her lead generation campaign – and the amazing results she’s getting!
- Amanda’s exciting launch plans for next month, plus the tweaks and changes I would suggest to make it even better
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
https://amandagenther.com/isp-enroll-diy/ *Irresistible Sales Pages Course
https://amandagenther.com/club/ *Membership Site, The Connect & Convert Club
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!