Today we’re talking about a topic that doesn’t get discussed a whole lot but is UBER important to get a handle on…
…the importance of the legal side of paid traffic and running your business.
And to share her expertise on the topic is my friend Annette Stepanian, an attorney who specializes in working with entrepreneurs.
I asked her to come on to the show because this is one of those topics that not a lot of people talk about yet is so important to know as an entrepreneur, a business owner, someone who creates programs or products, if you run paid traffic like Facebook ads, etc…
It’s not the sexiest of topics, I realize, but too often the importance of it pops up when it’s too late and you’re in a bind.
So that’s my goal here for you today — to educate and share the types of things you should be thinking about in your paid traffic and running a business.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- The critical “legal” things you need to think about when you’re running paid traffic. And, for example, why just abiding by Facebook’s ad policies isn’t enough.
- How NOT to use testimonials in your business (if you do use them this way, you can get into legal trouble).
- The difference between trademarking and copywriting and how they can benefit you with your business, products, and programs, etc…
- Annette breaks down the differences between being a Sole proprietor, an LLC, and a Corporation, and the pros and cons of each for your business structure.
- And, we also dive into the TOP questions you should ask before hiring a lawyer.
And a whole lot more…
Super important episode here talking about this stuff.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Get help, learn more, and find contract templates over on Annette’s site: annettestepanian.com
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!