Today’s guest is returning to the podcast for the second time, and as you’ll hear, not only does she have a goal of achieving the most guest appearances on The Art of Paid Traffic, but she also has some big goals for her business.
Brandi Mowles manages Facebook ads for online experts, but she also has a membership program where she teaches service providers how to scale to consistent $10,000 months, without hiring a team to do it.
The first time Brandi was on the show we broke down each side of her business, and she ran through the beta launch of her membership program that she had just completed. Since then she’s done a public launch and she absolutely crushed it, which is why I wanted to have her back to share how she did it, and what she learned in the process.
You’re going to hear a step-by-step breakdown of how Brandi did this “full on” launch, including her ad budget, email sequence, and the 3 part-video series that worked so well for her.
Although she fell short of her goal to get 1,000 webinar registrations, Brandi still got over 500 people, at an average cost per lead of about $4 (Brandi thought this way too high, but wait until you hear what her impressive earnings per lead number was)!
A launch can be overwhelming and Brandi does a great job of running through her thought process and how she handled everything, including negative feedback from one person, as well as how her thinking has shifted in terms of what she will be prioritizing next time. If you’re thinking of launching for the first time, or improving on the process for your next launch, what Brandi has to share today is invaluable!
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them by the end of Q3, Sept 30th, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why Brandi feels that being a service provider is the quickest way to generating 6-figures a year online (and how someone can get started)
- What’s holding a lot of people back from getting over the hump of generating 5-figures consistently each month
- A recap of Brandi’s beta launch in May 2019, including what she says worked well, and what didn’t
- How she got clear on her messaging and the way she got 22 powerful video testimonials (from 23 members of the beta launch!)
- The realizations Brandi made about running ads for her own business, and not for someone else
- How she structured her webinar, and why she did it that way
- A full breakdown of her latest launch, including her revenue and the key metrics that all online entrepreneurs should be focusing on each time they launch
- What Brandi will be working on leading up to her next launch to see even better results on her journey to a $120,000 launch!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
https://www.amyporterfield.com/2018/06/217/ *Why You Aren’t Taking Action, with Brooke Castillo
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like: