On today’s show, I’m joined by my friend Brandon Lucero, from SoldWithVideo.com. You may recognize Brandon’s name from when he was a guest on the podcast before, back on Episode #119. I asked him to come back to talk about a concept that he calls “thought reversal”, and he’ll be telling us how he uses this principle in a Facebook ads strategy.
Although I knew what I wanted us to talk about going into this episode, I wasn’t exactly sure where this conversation would go. After we finished recording though episode I was really pumped to share it with you, and it’s become one of my favorite episodes we’ve done here on the show.
Not only does Brandon break down what thought reversal is here, he reveals why it’s so effective for marketing and positioning a business and brand. He uses it a ton in his own business and the businesses of his clients, and I think this is something that everyone should be using in their marketing. I know I can even step up my own game in this area, so I took a ton from this episode and I hope you do as well.
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- 3 steps to start using thought reversal in your business today
- What “slight of mouth patterns” are, some examples and how to use them in your own marketing
- Why understanding the potential objectives you may get from clients upfront will help you immensely
- What deciding who the exact clients you want to attract are will do for your marketing
- The easiest way to differentiate yourself from everyone else in your industry and why being polarizing is a good thing
- A different way to look at content creation and adding value for your audience
- Brandon’s process for scaling engagement audiences and why they are so much more powerful than video view audiences
- One type of ad that most marketers are not using – but should be
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!