My guest for this episode is Lianne Kim, who’s a member of my current Accelerator Mastermind and has appeared on The Art of Paid Traffic before. I had no idea where this conversation with Lianne was going to go, and I wasn’t even sure if I’d be using it for the podcast, but it was just too good not to share with all of you today.
Lianne is a business coach who primarily serves mama entrepreneurs through her coaching programs and online membership community, Mamas & Co, which now has over 300 members (and growing).
As you’ll hear in this episode, I met Lianne at one of my live events in May 2018 and I’ve had the honor of coaching her for a little over a year now. Whenever we have a group call I’m always so excited to hear how Lianne is going to show up, because she always comes with a positive attitude and that mindset shows in the results she achieves. It wasn’t always that way though, and Lianne is very open about the doubts and fears that she’s experienced along her journey as a business owner, including a time recently where she was expecting to fail even before tickets went on sale for her event, MamaCon.
The big difference now is that Lianne is able to recognize these thought patterns within minutes, and she changes them before taking action from a better place, and not from one of fear.
Lianne has come so far and now has a thriving multi-6-figure business, although it’s not just about the money for her. It’s really about having as big an impact as possible, and to do that, Lianne has had to get out of her comfort zone and learn to become the CEO and leader of her growing business.
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them by the end of Q3, Sept 30th, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- A look at where Lianne’s mindset and the place she was in her business before joining the Accelerator Mastermind
- The tactical issue she thought she had last year, versus the bigger issue that was really at play
- The “a ha” moment that helped Lianne beat perfectionism (and her upper limit), and the mantra she uses to keep moving forward each day
- How she knew that she had to get support and the right team in place, as well as simplify her business and offerings
- The way Lianne’s “baking in the fun into the journey” and is working towards what success means to her
- Her thoughts on why entrepreneurs set monetary goals and the reframe she uses to judge how well her business is doing
- The process of define the roles for each of Lianne’s team members, her big plans to go global and how she’s now showing up – in a BIG way
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
https://rickmulready.com/facebook-ads-strategy-lead-magnets/ (#206 w/ Lianne)
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!