I’m in the same mastermind group as today’s guest, Caitlin Bacher, and by getting to know Caitlin, I just knew I had to have her on the podcast to talk about her evergreen webinar funnel and marketing strategies.
Caitlin helps course creators increase their income through the power of Facebook groups and automated webinars, and she is the creator of an online course called The Fab Facebook Group System. Caitlin also hosts a popular 12-month group coaching program called Scale with Success.
Caitlin has her business to a point now where she is running one automated webinar and generating revenues up to $300,000 per month, and she reveals her current ad spend and ROI in this episode.
As you’ll hear today, Caitlin is an example of someone who did a lot of testing and had to go through a lot of trial and error to discover what works for her. She shares the importance of tracking your key performance indicators (KPIs) and working closely with a good ads manager, something we talk a lot about here on the podcast.
I am so amazed at her business growth in a relatively short period of time, and I’m sure you will be too.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How Caitlin differentiated herself starting out and what she noticed that helped her discover her niche
- Why focusing on a particular person, as opposed to a thing, was key to the growth of her business
- The mindset you need to use when targeting cold traffic for webinars and what made her decide that she needed to automate hers
- How running evergreen webinars differs from doing launches and the ways Caitlin had to change her thinking around this
- What her team looked like starting out and how she’s been able to grow it now in 2018
- Why focusing on the wrong things can be so harmful to your business
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!