On today’s episode, I welcome back Steve Loiselle, a student of mine who is absolutely crushing it for his local business clients with his Facebook Messenger campaigns. I asked Steve to come back so he could take you through 3 case studies where he’s getting amazing results, including one for a local real estate agent, one for a restaurant owner in a small town, and the campaign Steve is doing for his martial arts gym that’s opening soon.
You’re going to hear how the real estate campaign led to the sale of two houses, including one that was $600,000, in only 5 days and with a small ad spend of just $260. The restaurant owner more than 10X’d the initial ad spend of $250, and Steve sold 20 new memberships at $657 for his martial arts gym that doesn’t open until June 2019, with an ad spend of $300!
Steve has become the “go to” person for advice in our Facebook group when it comes to Facebook Messenger campaigns, not only is he doing so well for his clients but because he’s doing it in some very small local markets in Eastern Canada.
I continue to be so impressed by Steve and the campaigns he’s running for his clients. How is he accomplishing these results? By being patient, consistent, doing his research and by always testing and re-testing.
Make sure to stick around to the end of the episode, as I’m going to give you the details on a special live training and I will be doing with founder and CEO of Opesta, Ethan Sigmon, all around Facebook Messenger. If you’re not using Facebook Messenger right now you’re going to want to check this out, because there are a lot of very cool things we’ll be talking about that you could be doing right now to market and grow your business!
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. How do you listen to this podcast? Is it in the iTunes app, Stitcher, Spotify or maybe iHeart Radio? Do you listen to it at regular speed, or maybe like me you listen to your podcasts at 1.5X speed? I want to know! Take a screenshot of you tuning in to The Art of Paid Traffic, and include it on your Instagram Story, while tagging me, @RickMulready!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What motivated Steve to focus on Facebook Messenger versus the other forms of online advertising
- People love to connect – how he’s using this to increase the results he’s seeing in his clients’ campaigns
- The funnel he used for his real estate client and what he did to pre-qualify and increase the quality of leads coming in
- The objective he used to get 23 cent leads in this campaign and how he targeted the ads in such a small area
- Why the language he used for the bot was so important and contributed to the success they saw in the campaign
- What Steve did before even approaching the owner of the restaurant to propose working together
- The contest giveaway funnel he used to generate a 10x return on the restaurant owner’s ad spend, and what he would do differently next time to make even more for his client
- How Steve used Facebook Messenger to created awareness for his soon-to-open martial ads studio and the objective he used to build an audience
- The funnel that led to 110 email subscribers for his new business in just 3 days and how he’s using video to increase interaction with his customers
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
RickMulready.com/FacebookMessenger Register for Rick & Ethan’s Free Training (Thursday, Apr 25th @ 10 AM PST)
Lightning-Media.ca/messenger *free Messenger PDF funnel with ad copy, results, etc.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!