I’m honored to bring a regular listener of this podcast, Jose Quiroz, on to the show to share a cool case study of how he helped a client of his, and I know a lot of people will benefit from the lessons Jose learned from it and what he discusses in this episode.
Jose helps established businesses take their products and service online, and profit from it, and in this episode, you’ll hear how he did this with his client Rich, a local fitness trainer who wanted to take his business online after previously doing in-person training and workshops.
Jose reveals how Rich went from having very little presence online to selling 25 spots in his 3-month online fitness program, all in a matter of just a few weeks. Jose reveals the process, or “personalized road map” he gave Rich that made this possible, including how his client ultimately decided to deliver his course content to the participants.
Like me, Jose knew he had a bigger calling to do more than he was doing in the corporate world. He also had a lot of doubts and fears in making the transition, which he is very open about and talks about here.
I think it’s so important for people like Jose to step up and help others who want to move from the cubicle to laptop by starting their own online businesses, by giving them the coaching and guidance that they need to be successful so that they then impact more people with their own work.
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them by the end of Q3, Sept 30th, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Jose’s thought process in leaving his corporate job, and why he says job security can be an “illusion”
- What the transition to full-time entrepreneur looked like and how his family and childhood experiences shaped this move
- How he learned that the only thing capping the opportunities available to him was himself
- The “Secret Sauce” Jose now uses to guide his clients and the way he gained clarity on who he should be serving
- How he began working with his client Rich, and why it was so important to get him over his fear of doing live video
- A breakdown of the process he gave to Rich that resulted in 25 course sales in just a few weeks, and how they combined traditional and digital marketing to do this
- The way they approached creating the course and delivering the content, including alternatives to doing a membership site
- How the process will differ for someone in the corporate world looking to start an online business, and the platform Jose recommends these people leverage
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
JayQuiroz.com/cubicle-to-laptop *case study, processes, etc.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!