Have you heard of the Corcoran Group? If not, you’re going to love them after hearing this show. They’re the largest real estate firm in New York City and they were started by Barbara Corcoran who is on the TV show “Shark Tank” here in the US.
No, they don’t have the brand recognition as a Coca-Cola or JetBlue, but when I ask other heads of social media from the most successful brands in the world to name a great example of a brand using social media really smartly, the Corcoran Group inevitably comes up.
Get ready for this one, it’s so full of effective strategies that you can start using right away.
(Heads-up, I really geek out with Matthew on this one since there’s so much great info!)
In my chat with him, we discuss the Corcoran Group’s social media and content marketing strategy and how you can model it in your business, including:
- Corcoran’s approach to using social media to sell high-end property and why it’s so successful.
- How they create so much valuable content, and a simple plan that any business can follow to do the same.
- Matthew gives his genius strategy for how they use Foursquare and how they’ve strategically come up with thousands of pieces of helpful content (I LOVE this idea).
- Matthew’s 3 tips that he’d give to a small business trying to grow their business using social media.
- How Corcoran measures their social media efforts against selling high-end properties.
And, of course, we talk about a lot of other cool actionable things that you can take and immediately implement into your business.
Links discussed during the interview
Will You Help Spread the Word About the Podcast?
Click here for a pre-populated tweet to help spread the word about the show on Twitter. THANK YOU!
Inside Social Media iTunes Review + Rating
Enjoying the podcast?
If so, I’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave me a review and rating over on iTunes. Your taking a minute to do this allows me to help more people with this podcast, so I really appreciate it.
Thanks very much!
Until next time, keep rockin’.