We’re going to get super tactical today, as I’ll be walking you through the formula for creating bonuses for your programs! This is the exact process that I use to come up with bonuses for all of my programs, and I’ve had great success for many years implementing it.
I’ll be sharing examples that will help guide you through each step of the way, including a real-time example of what I’m doing right now for the bonuses I’ve put together as an affiliate for Brandon Lucero’s Video 4x Effect program.
One of the bonuses that I’m so excited about is a two-day live event here in San Diego with some of the biggest names in the online business space that I’m offering for free for anyone who enrolls in Brandon’s program through me, and I talk about the thought process I used for it in this episode.
So are you ready to create bonuses for your offers that will get people to buy? Here we go!
As you’ve been hearing about on this podcast recently, Brandon Lucero’s 6-part video series is now live! It’s called The Content Revolution, and it’s not only helpful, and informative, but it’s actionable! To register for free, go to https://rickmulready.com/4x.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How I use bonuses to overcome the most common objections we get as online entrepreneurs from our potential customers
- Why it’s so important for you (or your team) to be tracking feedback from your target audience
- What I mean by “prepping somebody for your offer” – and how to do it the right way
- The different types of bonuses you can offer, and the reasons why whatever you decide on absolutely must be relevant to your paid offer
- The number of bonuses I recommend you use, plus what can happen when you offer too many of them
- How you can repurpose previous content to make the process of creating bonuses easier, and so much more!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like:
Quick Tip: What If Business Success Was Inevitable?
How She Did It: Teacher Entrepreneur Jamie Sears on Creating a 7-Figure Business
Quick Tip: How to Break Through the Noise and Create Demand
How to Create the Most POWERFUL Content You’ve Ever Created w/ Brandon Lucero (Part II)