On the show today I thought I’d talk to you about how to create and validate offers that sell. This is something that comes up a lot in discussions with my students, especially those in my Accelerator 12-month group coaching program. It’s one of my goals here on the podcast to share with you real-world examples that are happening, whether it’s in my listeners’ business, my students’ businesses, or in my own business. In this episode, I’ll be sharing with you how the offer of my new membership program, The ROI Club, came to light.
I have to mention that when I say offers, here I’m talking about paid offers and not free ones. You’ll hear that when it comes to paid offers, the very first place you need to start before doing anything is understanding the needs of your target audience. Once you know this, you can then create offers that will really serve them.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Ways that you can determine the needs and struggles of your target audience, even if you don’t have a large following right now
- How I determined what my audience is struggling with and used the feedback to create my membership program
- The “4 P’s” of an offer and how to work through them when coming up with your own product or service to sell
- Two helpful words to put into the promise of your offer – and why they should be there
- A big mistake that people are making when it comes to pricing
- How I validated my idea and determined my pricing strategy
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Episode #114: 3 Ingredients of a High Converting Offer
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you'd like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You'll Like
Strategy Sessions: Ideas for Growing a Baby Sleep Consulting Business
#183: How to Sell Products With the FB Ads “Trifecta” Funnel with Mike Jackness
Bonus: FB Ads Q&A! Boosting Posts, Ad Fatigue & More from SMMW
#182: [Case Study] How Rachael Welch Turned a $223 Facebook Ads Spend Into $46,000