On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, I’m joined by Deacon Hayes from wellkeptwallet.com talking all about how he generates affiliate income by using Facebook ads to amplify helpful content on his website.
We dive into all of his strategies and specifically we break down a recent campaign where he spent $8,500 on Facebook ads and did $21K in revenue.
One thing I want you to really listen for today is how Deacon’s strategy is centered on value-first, and amplifying that value through Facebook ads.
Deacon approaches his campaigns with good intentions and isn’t scammy, which is why I wanted to bring him on the podcast to show others one way to do affiliate marketing the right way.
Also, I’d love to hear from you. I’d love to get your feedback on this podcast, and specifically, I’d like to hear what you’d like to see more of — topics, guests, style of the show, frequency, length — any ideas you’d like to share with me, I’d love to hear them.
To share your ideas and feedback with me, you can message me on Facebook at https://rickmulready.com/messenger
And, when you message me with your ideas and feedback, I’m going to pick one person at random to win a 30-minute strategy call with me — we could talk about Facebook ads, growing your business, online marketing strategy, growing a team — whatever you’d like to talk about.
So I will choose a winner on Friday, September 8th and I’ll message you to let you know you’ve won.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What observations led Deacon to start using Facebook ads in his business last December
- The specific strategy he used to initially turn $1,000 into $2k
- What not to do when trying to get the best results with your affiliate marketing
- How Deacon sets his Facebook ads up — from “teaser text” to copy and what he uses for headlines
- Why he tried Facebook video ads but didn’t stick with them…
- The importance of tracking your numbers, and the biggest challenges he’s faced that forced him to scramble and regroup
- Why you definitely want to have cash in the bank if you this strategy for affiliate marketing is something you want to test
- And a whole lot more…
Coming up next week, I’ll be breaking down my recent course launch for you, specifically focusing on all the problems we had — especially with our Facebook ads, and I’ll share with you all the great lessons we learned from it. If you’re running Facebook ads for launches, you definitely won’t want to miss this one.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
7 Extremely Easy Ways to Improve Your Finances Today by Deacon Hayes
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!