Digital Marketing Manager
MAIN OBJECTIVE & PURPOSE
Maximize brand growth by optimizing our current marketing channels and developing new strategies. By creating new connections, developing new strategies and researching our brand and audience, the Marketing Manager will open the door to new opportunities for the business and increase sales of all digital products.
This is a part-time position (to start) with work from home flexibility — 20-30 hours per week to start. Our hope is to create a long-term relationship and possibility of an increase to full-time if you’re a good fit for the team and we’re a good fit for you.
Positive attitude, and a willingness and excitement to learn is the prerequisite.
- Grow brand recognition through organic marketing strategies (and oversee paid strategies, but not running FB/IG ads yourself)
- Executes podcast and social media growth strategies under direction of the CEO
- Innovatively assigns on brand, drool-worthy podcast topics, PDF resource topics and more with minimal supervision
- Researches and develops new growth strategies
- Listens to The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast weekly and develops a deep understanding of our current and prospective new students
- Manages and executes all email marketing and sales funnels
- Works with the CEO to create strategic projects and tasks that can grow the business
- Self directed and is able to create content frameworks and execution plans with minimal supervision
- Strategically works with our Facebook Ads manager to ensure ROI positive launches and list building strategies
- Analytics: Constantly tracking and reporting on marketing analytics and metrics, making suggestions for improvement based on your findings in these reports.
- Copywriting: Lots and lots of writing (email copy, press releases, social media posts, and more!)
- Creates strategies for re-purposing all existing content including podcasts, fb lives, free classes, etc
- Doubles the amount of Instagram Stories being produced on Instagram
- Project based work that are accomplishing the responsibilities listed out above
- Level 10 Growth meeting every Monday with team
- Review and assign tasks where appropriate
- Ensure that podcast episodes are produced on time and accurately
- Ensure that all social media strategies are properly executed and coach to those that aren’t executed properly
- Weekly review at end of week to ensure we are on track with marketing efforts
- Respond to Facebook Ads comments
- Update the scorecard with all sales numbers and KPIs
- Attend Executive Team monthly meeting
- Creates and assigns projects for new free resource production including PDF’s, podcasts, Instagram stories, etc
- Continuously researches new growth strategies and adds them to Monday.com board
- Develops projects based around approved growth strategies
- Ensures all growth related projects are completed accurately and on time
- Attend Company Quarterly meeting
- Reviews team projects with CEO and strategically chooses the weeks focus
- Oversee all launches to ensure everything is on track and getting done and we are on pace for meeting launch revenue goals\
- Attend all live events as needed
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the below, with your assessment results from #2 & #3, via email to [email protected] (Please include the job title and the word “coffee” in the subject line of your email)
- PDF of your resume
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type
- Take the DISC assessment here.
- A 3-minute video introduction telling us why you think you’d be a good fit for this role (We will not review videos longer than 3 minutes).
- What’s your target hourly compensation?
Responses missing any of the above will be immediately disqualified.
Thanks for your interest!