Getting leads for your business is great but if you’re not able to convert those leads into paying customers then you’re wasting money.
And a great way to convert leads into sales is through email marketing — something most all of us can be better at.
On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, email marketing expert Andre Chaperon joins me to share how to write emails that people WANT to read and gets them to take action.
Andre, who describes himself as an introvert, is the founder of one of the original email marketing courses, Autoresponder Madness (autorespondermadness.com). I bought this course a few years ago and it’s absolutely killer.
I’ve been trying to get Andre on the show for a while now, and after listening to this episode, you’ll see why I’m pumped to finally have him on.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Five ways to learn exactly what to write to your email list
- Two key strategies for increasing your email open and click rates
- How to hone in on specific segments of your email list so you can speak directly to them
- Why reading fiction books can help you be a better email writer, and Andre shares the fiction book that has helped more than an other (this book may surprise you)
- Why you can have some of your successful promotions even with a small email list
- How Andre has won several affiliate promotions with email lists under 1000 people
- How Andre essentially gets people to “raise their hand” on topics that interest them – and why he does it
- We dive into segmentation and automation
- You’ll learn the Framework of successful email marketing
- And a lot more…
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Andre’s great email marketing course: AutoResponderMadness.com
Andre’s very first sales page/website: AutoDigitalDelivery.com
The email marketing service that Andre is now using to segment and send emails: GetDrip.com
Andre’s favorite fiction book for becoming a better email writer: Lee Child’s Persuader
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!