Today we have a special BONUS encore episode featuring my friend Brandon Lucero. This is one of our most popular episodes of the podcast and I have a feeling you’re going to love it. Most importantly, Brandon is diving deep into how to create powerful content that not only attracts and resonates with your target audience but gets them to take action.
We all know the online business space can be crowded, but what Brandon reveals will help you create content that really stands out. Moreover, it will allow you to build a following that connects with you on so many levels, and one that ultimately wants to support you and your business.
If you follow and implement Brandon’s tactical advice on how to create powerful content, it will change your business. He offers the solutions to common issues that exist and shares how to create the most powerful content that you’ve ever created in your business.
Brandon has a 6-part video series that released earlier this year and it was so successful that he is running it again. So if you missed it last time, I want to encourage you to sign up. It’s called The Content Revolution, and it’s not only helpful, and informative, but it’s actionable! To register for free, go to https://rickmulready.com/4x.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why focusing on just the results you provide, your skills and your zone of genius isn’t enough today
- What’s really happening if you have a message, but no sales…
- The big switch that Brandon made in 2018 that changed everything for him (and resulted in his company generating $1.2 million in just 8 months)!
- How to effectively use connection videos and an example of how one of their clients did it
- More ways that you can start using thought reversal in your business today
- How to Create POWERFUL Content
- Why just being “vulnerable” isn’t connecting
- How to get into alignment with your messaging
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!