If you’ve been following why I rebranded the podcast to The Art of Online Business, you know that I’ve been thinking a lot about the evolution of my business this past year. In fact, I really changed the lens through which I view my business since the birth of my daughter in December of 2018, which I’ve talked a lot about recently.
I felt like I was doing you all a disservice by teaching only one piece of the puzzle, and building a truly impactful business requires a lot more than just Facebook and Instagram ads (although they are still an integral part of it all)!
It’s easy to overlook the other critical things that are needed, like having the right mindset, getting organic traffic and building out a team, to name a few. It’s for this reason that I have created what I call the “Impact Entrepreneur Framework”, which is made up of four stages, or systems, of an impactful business. When you’ve mastered each of these four systems within the framework, you’ve got a business that makes a lot of money, is profitable and truly makes an impact on a ton of people!
I’m going to break down this framework for you today, and if you’re a visible learner like I am, I’ve created a diagram of the framework that accompanies this episode, and you can find the link to download it below.
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them now by the end of this year, December 31st, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How I’ve used this framework to hit 7-figures in my business, and why I want to share it with you today
- What makes up the identity stage and why it starts with having a holistic understanding of your audience
- The reasons that I believe positioning should make up the foundation of your marketing system
- Why the sales system is the most important system of them all – and the elements that make up a successful one
- The biggest challenge and mindset hurdle that I had to overcome in order to scale my business
- The real problem with having multiple offers and chasing “bright shiny objects”
- When you should start documenting your standard operating procedures (hint: it’s right now if you haven’t begun already)!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!