Today, we’re going to be diving into a really, really fun topic.
If you listened to last Friday’s Quick Tip Episode, I shared with you something that is a bit controversial about how launching in your business is doing you and your potential customers more harm than good.
If you’ve not heard that episode, definitely go check it out.
So today, I want to do an Evergreen Funnel Q&A.
These questions are from my Accelerator coaching members and people who have been reaching out to me regarding evergreen funnels.
So in this episode, you’ll learn the answers to the following:
- Who is evergreen right for? I’ve seen many of my students think that evergreen is the ultimate passive income business.
- Should your offer be on evergreen or live launches?
- What do you focus on if you’re not seeing sales on your evergreen funnels?
- What offer price will work best?
- Do you send follow-up emails to those who didn’t watch your webinar?
- Is discounting the price of your course or membership a good idea?
I’m also going to share tons of different ways to sell your online course or membership on evergreen, how to increase sales on your evergreen funnel, and tips around creating urgency in your offers other than discounting.
Although it’s a continuous and tedious work, there’s a lot of big surprises, successes, and sweet spots you can expect from an evergreen funnel.
And by the way, this is our first Q&A episode that I’ve done in a long time here on the show, and I’m going to do a lot more in upcoming episodes.
Appreciate you for always tuning in, and hope you enjoy and learn key takeaways from this podcast…
Discussion Points In Today’s Episode:
2:25 Who’s and who’s not fit for evergreen funnels?
4:57 Ways to sell your online courses on evergreen
17:11 Should your offer be on evergreen or live launches?
22:13 Increasing sales in your evergreen funnel
32:17 Offer prices that work best for evergreen
35:43 Should you send follow-up emails when people don’t show up?
40:47 How to warm people up prior to making offers
45:31 Create honest urgency with something other than discounting
Are you a course creator or online coach who’s already averaging at least $7-8K in revenue per month from your online business and you’re ready to increase your profit, have a bigger impact, with LESS hustle?
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, doing all the things, and you’re not sure what next steps you should be taking in your business…
Then my Accelerator coaching program may be for you.
Click here to learn more and apply for my Accelerator coaching program.
- Why Launching Is Doing You (And Your Potential Customers) More Harm Than Good → https://rickmulready.com/why-launching-is-doing-you-and-your-potential-customers-more-harm-than-good/
- How to Work With (and Find) an Ads Manager → https://rickmulready.com/how-to-work-with-and-find-an-ads-manager/
- Visit my website where you’ll find more info about my coaching programs as well as hundreds of free podcast episodes → https://rickmulready.com/
- I’ve basically tried them all over the years, but this is my favorite landing page, order form and funnel builder. And it has a built affiliate center! → https://www.rickmulready.com/10xpro
- Join and apply to my Accelerator coaching program – https://rickmulready.com/accelerator
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Follow The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!