Executive & Operations Assistant
As the Executive & Operations Assistant, you’ll ensure timely, consistent and impeccable outcomes of both day-to-day business for RickMulready.com brand and for Rick’s schedule and time management.
This is a part-time position (to start) with work from home flexibility — 20-30 hours per week to start. Our hope is to create a long-term relationship and possibility of an increase in hours if you’re a good fit for the team and we’re a good fit for you.
Positive attitude, and a willingness and excitement to learn is the prerequisite.
- Confirm daily calendar/schedule and commitments are clearly communicated and confirmed.
- Confirm all client and customer service inquiries online/email are responded to and directed accordingly.
- Adherence to agreed upon benchmarks, deadlines and outcomes related to responsibilities and goals.
- All email marketing strategies are reviewed and administered.
- Be the voice of and support to Rick Mulready as needed.
- Oversee client program launches including but not limited to: technical resource management, email campaigns, client gifts/collateral.
- Plan travel, event details and other scheduling needs.
- Plan, organize and write copy for email campaigns and broadcasts
- Communicate with external contractors to ensure podcast episodes are edited and posted according to schedule
- Be able to edit website content according to internal processes and procedures
- Communicate with clients as needed via email inbox, Facebook Groups and Customer Service platform
- Onboard new students via internal documented processes
- Schedule appointments on Rick’s calendar; make scheduling changes as necessary
- Manage email CRM (currently ConvertKit)
- Schedule all Zoom calls and manage the Zoom call recordings per documented processes
- Manage integration between ConvertKit and Stripe (payments and billing are accurately reporting across platforms)
- Learn to create landing pages, offers and products in tools like Instapage, Kajabi, and or ConvertKit
- Manage products and members in Kajabi
- Design launch & email campaigns as necessary
- Plan Rick’s travel and other business arrangements
- Plan and order student collateral for events and groups
- Manage the Mulready Operations master calendar to ensure all events/groups/appointments are well documented
- Manage company files organization (Google Drive, Dropbox)
- Always be finding ways to improve product offerings, connection methods and student support resources
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the below, with your assessment results from #2 & #3, via email to [email protected] (Please include the word “coffee” in the subject line of your email)
- PDF of your resume
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type
- Take the DISC assessment here.
- A 3-minute video introduction telling us why you think you’d be a good fit for this role (We will not review videos longer than 3 minutes).
- What’s your target hourly compensation?
Responses missing any of the above will be immediately disqualified.
Thanks for your interest!