Facebook and Instagram ads aren’t difficult, but with so much talk about them being overwhelming and scary, I wanted to record this episode for everyone who thinks that they are “hard.”
I can speak from experience and say that once you get over this fear, it will allow you to gain traction and scale your business so much more quickly, like it did for my business when I started years ago.
What I’m seeing is that people either aren’t even trying to use Facebook and Instagram ads, or they’re giving up on them too soon, but trust me, they do work if you’re patient and you allow the algorithms to do what they’re supposed to do!
As you’ll hear in this episode, it’s the people who are willing to try running ads and constantly test them (and then test them some more) who are going to win…
What I am doing today is taking the mystery out of what makes successful Facebook and Instagram ads, and this is an episode that you’ll definitely want to go through more than once. Dive in, apply the strategies that I share, take action and start testing, because Facebook and Instagram ads really aren’t “hard!”
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them by the end of Q3, Sept 30th, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- The right mindset you need to have and approach you’ll need to have in order to get the most out of your Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- The importance of doing the upfront work, then following the steps in order, in an “algorithm friendly” way
- What getting clear on your end goal will allow you to do, and a case study of a student of mine who effectively implemented her ads strategy this way
- Why you’ll need to understand your target audience, and sub-audiences, and how to begin speaking with them
- How to find your target audience on Facebook and the tools I recommend to do it
- Specific questions you can begin to ask yourself that will set your campaigns up for success
- A walkthrough of the campaign set ups, and what to consider in terms of objective, optimization, budget and more
- A simple trick that you can use for your messaging (even if you “suck” at writing copy)!
- It’s hard to do, but why in most case you need to leave your ads alone for the first 3 to 5 days…
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!