There have been a handful of episodes here on the podcast that have really stood out for me, that people have consistently reached out to me about because it’s helped their business. Today’s episode is an encore of Episode 190, a show that I’ve gotten a ton of great feedback on, and I wanted to make sure that you caught it. Even if you have listened to this episode already, I guarantee that you’ll pick up new things that you didn’t the first time around.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What things you need to know about your customer to effectively market to him or her
- The questions you need to be asking yourself, like are there sub-segments of your audience that you’re looking past?
- 5 ways to figure out your target audience’s paint points, hobbies, interests and more – including how I did it in my own business
- What knowing their beliefs, objections and myths can tell you and why you need to address these in your ad copy
- Examples from my own business of Facebook ad copy used and an exercise that we’ve done to really target our ideal customer
FB ADmanager Ad Examples:
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Instagram.com/RickMulready/ *direct message for info on Accelerator Group Program
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!