On the show today I’m going to be sharing with you the biggest mistake that I see people making, including those new to Facebook ads and experienced Facebook ad managers. This mistake is really keeping them from the results they want to be achieving with their ads, notably inexpensive leads and sales.
If you’ve read the book The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan, you know that the concept of the book is to determine what is the one thing that you can do, that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary. That’s really what we’ll be talking about here as it applies to Facebook ads.
Specifically, you’re going to hear why taking the time to fully understand your target audience on a holistic level before running your ads is critical to setting yourself up for success with your Facebook ads.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What things you need to know about your customer to effectively market to him or her
- The questions you need to be asking yourself, like are there sub-segments of your audience that you’re looking past?
- 5 ways to figure out your target audience’s paint points, hobbies, interests and more – including how I did it in my own business
- What knowing their beliefs, objections and myths can tell you and why you need to address these in your ad copy
- Examples from my own business of Facebook ad copy used and an exercise that we’ve done to really target our ideal customer
FB ADmanager Ad Examples:
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!