This is an episode that’s been a long time coming, and it’s a topic I get asked about a lot. Today’s episode is for real estate agents as well as people wanting to manage Facebook ads for realtors. If you fall into neither category, don’t turn this off, because there are so many principles in this one that will be relevant for multiple types of businesses.
So why did I want to do this episode? I think real estate agents tend to be stuck in the ways of traditional marketing, and they often aren’t open to hearing about new and more effective ways to market their real estate businesses.
You’ll be hearing lots of strategies for positioning yourself as the “go-to” real estate professional in your area, or if you have a Facebook ads business, the person who is best suited to help real estate agents sell their listings and attract buyers to list with them.
I’m doing something a bit different today, as I’ll be teaching for the first half of this episode and then I’ve invited one of my Accelerator Group Coaching students to share her expertise with us in the second half.
Jennifer Myers is a Realtor® in the Washington, DC area, and she owns an extremely successful real estate brokerage there. She’ll be revealing the three phases of marketing your real estate business and her formula for repeatable, consistent growth for real estate professionals. Jennifer is also sharing the 5 big mistakes that she sees people in this industry doing wrong when marking their business, so this is definitely an episode you’re going to want to listen to!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What successful real estate agents are doing to rise about the competition and the importance of embracing video marketing as a strategy
- The different types of ads that would be good for a Realtor® to use and what a Facebook ads manager working with these professionals will need to do to attract them as clients
- How Jennifer’s business looks a lot different now as opposed to 15 years ago when she was first starting in real estate
- The ways she was able to look outside of the real estate industry to learn successful marketing practices to use in her business
- Why you really need to niche down – and how to do it the right way
- The reason you need to be consistent, and why trying to focus on multiple platforms is a big mistake
- What Jennifer means when she says that your marketing doesn’t end when you have the client – and a very surprising statistic that backs this up
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Instagram.com/RickMulready – direct message for info on the Accelerator Group Coaching Program
5 Biggest Marketing Mistakes & PDFs – AgentGradSchool.com/rick
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!