I’m back this week with a jam-packed Q&A episode all about marketing strategy, Facebook ads, sales funnels, optimizing for conversions, targeting and more.
It’s been quite a while since I’ve done a Q&A on the podcast, and I’m pumped to dive into another one this week.
I get a TON of questions every week so big thanks to those of you who have been sending them in.
If you’d like to ask a question and be featured on an upcoming episode, simply email your question to email@example.com. There’s going to be a lot more Q&A episodes coming your way.
The questions I cover on today’s episode speak to a range of Facebook Ads funnel-related topics — everything from targeting strategies to optimizing funnels for conversions, and beyond.
If you’re running Facebook Ads or if you’re thinking about running them, this show will definitely give you a nugget or two that you can apply to optimize your online marketing efforts and do more of what works.
Let’s get into it…
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Also Learn:
- How to bypass the “panic button” that many online marketers are quick to press whenever Facebook updates its algorithm
- The only type of content you should worry about posting to your Facebook Page
- What options you have when it comes to customizing direct-response reporting
- How much you should charge for Facebook Ads management when you first decide to include that service offering
- What to do when you want to shift or add an optimization event mid-campaign
- A simple strategy for improving your sales funnel (hint: it’s all about working backwards)
- One way that local businesses can successfully target an international audience, plus a use case example for this strategy
- And a lot more…
Are You Finding Value in The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast?
We’d love a review!
Just head over to iTunes, search for “The Art of Paid Traffic”, select the show and then tap “Ratings & Reviews” to give a rating and enter your feedback. We appreciate it!
Also, make sure we’re connected on my Facebook page as I’m starting to do weekly value-packed Facebook Live videos about all things sales funnels, automation, Facebook ads and more.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Facebook’s article: Building a Better News Feed for You
Listen to Episode 89, How to Create a Killer Facebook Ads Management Business with Kerry Swetmon: rickmulready.com/89
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!