It’s been awhile since we’ve done a Q&A here on the podcast, so today’s show is a big ‘ol Facebook ads Q&A.
I’m going to be discussing and answering questions about:
- How to hack Facebook ads social proof (likes, comments, shares, etc..) that you’re getting on an ad and use that same ad (with all the social proof) to target new audiences.
- Where to find the local awareness objective
- How to target a sub-group within a target audience when you can’t EXACTlY target this sub-group within Facebook’s targeting options?
- We talk about how to troubleshoot ads that have just recently started running but aren’t getting results
- How to get support from Facebook about your ads
- How to optimize for conversions when you can’t put the Facebook pixel on the website you’re sending traffic to
- What strategy you might use for a 6-month Facebook ads campaign that’s promoting a local gym
- What’s a “good” CPC? Is my CPC too high on this ad set?
- Should you use the 1-day or 7-day click attribution window when your Objective is Conversions?
- Then I’ve got some Wordpress plugin ideas for you that make it super easy to place the Facebook pixel on your site.
- And more!
This episode is chock full of actionable stuff.
I hope you can take what you learn and immediately put it into action in your business.
Using the Social Proof of Your Facebook Ads
There are two strategies for finding the Ad ID for your Facebook ads.
For ads that are already running…
- You can go to Page Posts in your Ads Manager menu
- Then, select “Ads Posts” in the left column.
- Find your ad in the list that you want to use in other Ad Sets and check the box next to it.
- Then in the “Actions” dropdown menu, select “Create Ad”.
As you’re setting up your ads, and want to aggregate social proof among your ads, you can use the Ad ID in Power Editor…
- Set up your ad and Publish it. Once you publish it Facebook generates an Ad ID.
- You can also copy the Ad ID from the URL field in your browser (when you’re in Power Editor). Look for “ad_ids=” then a 13-digit number. That’s your Ad ID. Copy that Ad ID.
- Then, when you’re setting up new ads, instead of creating a new ad, select “Use Existing Post”, click the Enter Post ID link and paste your Ad ID there.
And there you have it!
A couple different ways to use the social proof of your Facebook ads in new Ad Sets.
I’m BEYOND excited to announce the creation of my brand new group coaching program — ADvantage Plus!
ADvantage Plus is a 12-month application-only group coaching program which includes the following:
- A Group video coaching call (face-to-face on Zoom) with me each month
- A bonus Group coaching call each month with a subject matter expert
- 2 two-day group Live Events in San Diego with me
- Ticket to attend both of my FBA Live workshops (multi-day training/implementation workshops in San Diego in December & May)
- Private Facebook Group
Accountability, Community, Coaching
This group coaching program is all about accountability, community and coaching.
THIS is the stuff that puts you on an accelerated growth path in your business.
Yet, it’s so often missing for so many online entrepreneurs.
If you’re an online entrepreneur who is scaling, growing & automating your business…
And you’re ready to surround yourself with other successful, like-minded and motivated entrepreneurs and accelerate the growth of your business…
And you feel like strategizing, coaching and networking is currently missing in your business…
I'd like to invite you to learn more and submit your application for the ADvantage Plus coaching program here
**The deadline for applications is June 30th, 2017!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Facebook Help Page
FREE Wordpress Plugins:
Pixel Your Site
Click here to learn more about ADvantage Plus
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you\'d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You'll Like
#140: Facebook Ads Strategy for e-Commerce & Physical Products with Steve Chou
#139: [Case Study] How a Kickstarter Campaign Raised $441K (3x Goal) with Facebook Ads
#138: Facebook Ad “Objectives”: What They Mean + How to Use Them
#137: How a Local Photography Business Lowered their Cost Per Sale with Facebook Ads