Today’s strategy session is with one of my students, Rachel Lindtiegan, who use to be employed with an ad agency in New York City. Rachel left the corporate world to start her own coaching, consulting and online training business, and in this episode, she’ll be sharing her experiences launching her first online course.
Rachel says that her recent launch “fell flat” and that she didn’t get any sales from it, so we break down the possible reasons for this, from her Facebook ad performance all the way through her webinar funnel.
As you’ll hear, in Rachel’s case there’s nothing jumping out to me that she necessarily did wrong, but it’s a matter of just getting more people in the funnel and then her focusing on improving a few specific things. By doing this, I feel she’ll see massive improvements in the results she achieves in 2019.
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. How do you listen to this podcast? Is it in the iTunes app, Stitcher, Spotify or maybe iHeart Radio? Do you listen to it at regular speed, or maybe like me you listen to your podcasts at 1.5X speed? I want to know! Take a screenshot of you tuning in to The Art of Paid Traffic, and include it on your Instagram Story, while tagging me, @RickMulready!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Rachel’s launch strategy and the results she achieved, including sign-ups, attendance rate, and more.
- The biggest challenges she faced with her webinar and launch in general
- What her follow-up sequence looked like and what I suggest she do in order to get invaluable feedback from her audience
- Why I wouldn’t worry about re-targeting if I were Rachel (and what she should look to use as her objective next time)
- Steps she can take to build awareness for her first launch of 2019 and the way she can use a live course and challenge to promote it
- My budget recommendations for Facebook ad spend on Rachel’s next launch
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Instagram.com/RickMulready – direct message for info on the Accelerator Group Coaching Program
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!