I recently did a Facebook ads class around custom audiences for Social Media Examiner’s Facebook Ads Summit, and on today’s episode, I’m answering the questions people asked during my session that I wasn’t able to answer due to time constraints.
I would consider these questions foundational, and I thought that all of you would benefit from hearing these “Back to Basic” questions, and the answers to them.
In this rapid-fire Q&A I’ll be talking about things like privacy concerns and your email list, audience size questions, general campaign set up questions and a whole lot more.
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- The minimum audience size I recommend to target and why’s it’s necessary
- What is the ideal list upload size to create a lookalike audience and what I would be testing and considering here
- If the Facebook pixel also works for Instagram engagement
- Whether or not you need a new pixel for each Facebook account you manage
- What you can’t do when using an email list to create a custom audience
- How often you need to re-upload your custom audience list
- What is the ideal length of time to re-target traffic to your website
- If there is a cap for the number of audiences you can create in Facebook
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you\'d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You'll Like: