On today’s show, I’m going to be talking about Facebook’s Dynamic Creative. Now, this isn’t to be confused with their Dynamic Product Ads (or “DPA”), which is used for marketing e-commerce products on Facebook.
We’ll look at what Dynamic Creative is, the benefits of using it and how it differs from the split testing option that you can choose in Ads Manager.
I’ll also be discussing how to set it up, where you can find it, the best practices for getting the most out of using Dynamic Creative in your Facebook ads and a lot more in this episode.
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why Facebook has created and introduced Dynamic Creative to advertisers in the first place
- What objectives to use when testing with it
- What our team’s experiences with Dynamic Creative have been like so far, and the limitations we’ve noticed
- When to use it and who I feel it could be right (and not right) for
- What you can do with the results that you’re seeing from Dynamic Creative and certain improvements that Facebook will be rolling out soon to address the limitations
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!