I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately about Facebook Messenger Ads, and in today’s episode of the podcast, I’m sharing my recent experiences with them.
A few episodes back I shared the behind-the-scenes of our most recent launch of our new program The FB ADmanager and within that, talked about how we tested Facebook Messenger Ads during the launch.
We spent just $105 on Messenger ads and we directly attributed more than $9,000 in sales to them. #boomshakalaka
Needless to say, I’m sold on the effectiveness of Messenger ads. With over 1 BILLION people actively using Facebook Messenger, this medium isn’t going away anytime soon. In fact, it’s only growing.
They’re easy to setup and use and with the results I saw, they’ll without a doubt be part of our strategy going forward.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Our strategy behind how we used Messenger ads including who we targeted and why
- Where Messenger ads fit in your funnel and how to strategically use them to move people closer to a sale
- How we leveraged the questions we were getting as a result of the ads to make “on-the-fly” changes to our email sequences
- The two types of Messenger ads, and who you can (and can’t) target with them
- What the #1 thing (IMO) you need to consider when running Messenger ads
- What ManyChat is and how it can be strategically used as a next-level messaging platform to communicate with potential customers
- And much more…
Messenger Ad Screenshots From The FB ADmanager Launch
Example FB Messenger Ad
Screenshots of Actual Conversations
Screenshots of how to setup FB Messenger Ads
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!