In this episode, you’ll hear a conversation with Ethan Sigmon, who is the founder and CEO of Opesta, a Facebook Messenger marketing automation tool. I asked Ethan to come back on the podcast to share a really cool Facebook Messenger case study of a campaign he worked on with our mutual friend, John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneurs on Fire, who also happens to be a past guest of The Art of Paid Traffic.
Ethan reveals the strategy they used to help John become one of the top affiliates for Russell Brunson’s Expert Secrets book campaign, topping huge names like Tony Robbins in the process.
He shares why this strategy worked so well, and how you could be doing the same thing in your business right now. If you’re a regular listener of the show you know that I’m a huge fan of marketing with Facebook Messenger, which is another reason why I wanted to bring Ethan back to talk more about it.
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. How do you listen to this podcast? Is it in the iTunes app, Stitcher, Spotify or maybe iHeart Radio? Do you listen to it at regular speed, or maybe like me you listen to your podcasts at 1.5X speed? I want to know! Take a screenshot of you tuning in to The Art of Paid Traffic, and include it on your Instagram Story, while tagging me, @RickMulready!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Ethan’s motivation for doing what he does, and the “a-ha” moment when he realized they needed to go all in on Facebook Messenger
- How to use Facebook’s “Comment to Messenger” feature and stay within their guidelines
- A killer Facebook Live strategy for building your Messenger list (and other free tactics that will help do it)
- A simple tweak Ethan used for John Lee Dumas’ campaign that shot him to the top of the affiliate leaderboard
- The funnel they used, including the landing page layout and copy
- What the “24-hour” rule is for Facebook Messenger and why you should be aware of it
- Why he feels the value of a Messenger subscriber is so much greater than that of an email subscriber right now
- What you can do today to get started with Facebook Messenger and ensure you’re not leaving money on the table with your customers
Next week Steve Loiselle will be back on the podcast to share how he’s crushing it with Facebook Messenger! He’ll be talking about 3 specific campaigns, including one where a real estate agent sold a $600,000 house in 5 days using a Messenger campaign, the crazy results a restaurant in a small town achieved, as well as how Steve and his girlfriend are using in to market their brand new business!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!