Today’s episode of the Art of Paid Traffic is a case study of food bloggers, Dustin and Lacy Baier from asweetpeachef.com.
We talk all about how they’ve leveraged Facebook ads, specifically video ads, to create a business that’s now generating over $11K per month.
With over 150K visitors a month to their site and 1 million video views, they’ve done a fantastic job building their brand.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- About the evolution of their food blogging business – from a slow start to attracting big time sponsors today
- How and why they started incorporating video into their business
- Their monetization strategies
- When and why they started using paid traffic to grow their business
- The one catalyst that REALLY allowed their business to take off and then accelerate it even further with Facebook ads
- And the strategies behind how using Facebook video ads specifically, has been a complete game-changer for their business.
Today’s Paid Traffic Bonus Case Study
For a complete case study of what made Facebook ads a success for Dustin and Lacey, and to apply them to your business, click here or the button below to download today’s Paid Traffic Bonus.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.