On today’s show, we’re talking about evergreen webinar sales funnels with professional speaker and course creator, Grant Baldwin.
Grant is the founder of TheSpeakerLab.com and through his online course, teaches people how to find and book paid speaking engagements.
Today he shares how he sells his program through webinars — both live and automated — and lately, his automated ones are really doing well for him.
And by really well I mean, lately it’s been for every $1 he spends on Facebook ads, he’s making $3 in return. I’ll take that ROI all day long.
In this case study, we break down Grant’s evergreen webinar funnel from start to finish, including…
- His Facebook ads
- How much he’s spending on ads
- The tools he uses to set up his webinar system
- The different offers he makes in his funnel, including what he’s testing to incentivize people to pay in full
- How he tracks all of his results
- And what he would say to someone considering doing evergreen webinars for the first time.
- And more…
There are two big takeaways I want you to listen for…
First, listen to how often he is testing things. He makes a hypothesis about something, sets up a test, and let’s the numbers dictate whether it worked or not.
Second, we talk throughout the whole conversation today about his tracking spreadsheet. You’ve GOT to know your numbers in everything you’re doing in your business.
In addition, we also discuss:
- How Grant balances incentivizing potential customers without annoying them with regular invites to his webinars
- What a “Just In Time” option is and Grant’s experiences he’s had with them
- How using a $17 tripwire resulted in about $17,000 of additional revenue
- The way he got around the common objection of people saying they don’t have the money to purchase his product right now
- Why complimentary one-on-one calls can be so useful – and the ways you can repurpose them
Download My Webinar Tracking Spreadsheet
Speaking of tracking your numbers, I’ve put together a Google spreadsheet with formulas to help you track your webinars — and you can use this whether you’re doing live or automated webinars.
To download this spreadsheet, either text ‘AOPT142’ to 44222 OR you can click the image below:
I’m BEYOND excited to announce the creation of my brand new group coaching program — ADvantage Plus!
ADvantage Plus is a 12-month application-only group coaching program which includes the following:
- A Group video coaching call (face-to-face on Zoom) with me each month
- A bonus Group coaching call each month with a subject matter expert
- 2 two-day group Live Events in San Diego with me
- Ticket to attend both of my FBA Live workshops (multi-day training/implementation workshops in San Diego in December & May)
- Private Facebook Group
Accountability, Community, Coaching
This group coaching program is all about accountability, community and coaching.
THIS is the stuff that puts you on an accelerated growth path in your business.
Yet, it’s so often missing for so many online entrepreneurs.
If you’re an online entrepreneur who is scaling, growing & automating your business…
And you’re ready to surround yourself with other successful, like-minded and motivated entrepreneurs and accelerate the growth of your business…
And you feel like strategizing, coaching and networking is currently missing in your business…
I’d like to invite you to learn more and submit your application for the ADvantage Plus coaching program here
**The deadline for applications is June 30th, 2017!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Email Grant at: [email protected]
FlippedLifestyle.com (Shane Sams)
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!