On the podcast, we talk a whole lot about sales funnels.
How to set them up…
How to use them to automate leads & sales…
How to track and optimize them…
But if you’ve been selling a product or service online for any length of time, then you know a lot needs to happen between when someone enters your sales funnel and the point when they become a customer.
Things like delivering the lead magnet, nurturing leads, segmentation and more…
If you’re looking to truly automate your sales process so that leads are turning into sales on auto-pilot, then you have to pay attention to all of these things.
On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, I’m talking with Greg Hickman, founder of a company called System.ly.
Greg and his team work with online businesses to strategically systematize and automate their funnels from start to finish — so that no lead gets left behind.
Greg has experience working with all kinds of clients in a range of niches and industries. So no matter what sort of offer you’re selling online, you’ll definitely find value in the systems and strategies he shares.
If you’re just starting out, you may only have a few of Greg’s “must-have” systems in place. And that’s totally ok! The stuff we cover in today’s episode is going to give you something to work toward.
Or maybe you’ve been in business for a while and you do have all of the systems we discuss today in place. Our conversation will help you to understand how you can optimize you systems so that they all work well together.
Regardless of how long you’ve been in business or how many systems you’ve already got set up, I can’t wait for you to hear today’s episode with Greg. It’s going to provide you some fresh insight on how you can improve your sales funnels for even better results.
Also, quick heads up: this is a MEATY episode. I recommend listening to it more than once as I think you’ll take away a heck of alot more if you process the information a couple times.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn
- Greg’s 7 systems that every online business should have (or be working toward) set up
- Why successful sales funnels fuel the customer life cycle journey
- Where each of Greg’s systems fits into your own online sales funnels
- How some tools and software work “synergistically” with one another and why this has an impact on your funnel results
- What you can do to build relationships with leads who don’t buy right away
- How long a successful email follow up sequence should be
- The number of emails and specific times you should send them if you’re looking to optimize your follow-up sequence
- And a lot more…
Are You a Local Business? Join Me For a Free Live Online Training!
If you’re looking to:
- Get better at targeting your exact local customers
- Learn smarter ways to reach your local audience
- Get “noticed” on Facebook so you can get traffic to your local brick and mortar location
- Create effective ads to drive traffic because you haven’t been able get people to click on the ads you’ve been running
- Learn how to tweak your current ads to get better results (been boosting those posts with little to no results?)
- Better understand the stats/metrics in Facebook so you can have a clear understanding of your ROI…
This live online workshop is for you!
Grab your free spot here –> rickmulready.com/localtraining
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Attend one of Greg’s Free Live Online Trainings: Are You Confused By Marketing Funnels? Learn The 8 Keys Of A 6-Figure Marketing Funnel.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!