I’ve got a really interesting episode for you today as my guest is Gus Sevilla and he is an expert in running paid traffic to the Latin American market.
I asked Gus to join me because this conversation offers a different perspective on the show here than any we’ve talked about. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your business outside of the U.S. where paid traffic is a lot less expensive, this episode will really give you a lot to think about.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The most important thing that you need to do when considering marketing to other countries outside of the U.S.
- The mentality you need to have for yourself and that you need to consider for your target in other countries
- Strategies that are working right now when marketing to the Latin American market
- Why, if you’re considering marketing to other countries outside of the U.S., you may want to consider reaching those audiences in the U.S. first
- Why opt-in pages haven’t worked for Gus but what is working instead
- The one thing that Gus suggests that you do right now if you’re looking to grow your business through markets that are outside of the U.S.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Gus Sevilla’s website: afiliadosecreto.com
Reserve a free spot for Rick’s Facebook Ads for Beginners: How to Create Killer Facebook Ads On Less Than $10 A Day webinar: fbadsfornewbies.com/webinar
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.